PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Acerbis is about ready to start selling '04 plastic kits....however they are unfortunately "out of stock" for now. They show chrome as a color option. That seems like a first for Acerbis, but i could be wrong. I can't wait to get some Orange plastics to make my own KTM SX50F :twisted: I think somebody should make OEM style graphics for the various brands to fit the XR/CRF plastic. For example if you got some YZ blue plastics for your fifty and you wanted your bike to look just like a YZ, you should be able to buy blue white and silver graphics identical to stock YZ graphics, but cut to fit the little shrouds. (Apply this to any other color) Just an idea.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Bill said:
Looks like Acerbis is about ready to start selling '04 plastic kits....however they are unfortunately "out of stock" for now. They show chrome as a color option. That seems like a first for Acerbis, but i could be wrong. I can't wait to get some Orange plastics to make my own KTM SX50F :twisted: I think somebody should make OEM style graphics for the various brands to fit the XR/CRF plastic. For example if you got some YZ blue plastics for your fifty and you wanted your bike to look just like a YZ, you should be able to buy blue white and silver graphics identical to stock YZ graphics, but cut to fit the little shrouds. (Apply this to any other color) Just an idea.

oh yes... thats what I love... being in with a company, for something great called pre order..

my plastic should be here anyday, reppin the yzf50f rekanize

·
Registered
461 Posts
where did u get the plasitc from

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.